Aims and Objectives
The aim of the school is
- To provide qualitative education for the total child regardless of their class or background.
- To produce students who are morally and intellectually sound to become the leaders of tomorrow
- To provide knowledge and skills that will equip students to live effectively in our modern age of science and technology.
- To expose our students to their immediate environment through excursions to various companies, tourist centres and other places of historical importance.
- To develop the personality, character and interest of all students so that their responsibility and usefulness as citizens are enhanced.
- To provide high quality instruction for all its students.
- To provide the students with appropriate skills, abilities and competence both mental and physical for maximum self actualization.
- To provide guidance and counseling to students to help them select career choices based on areas of interest and talent.
- To raise a generation of honest, principled, broadminded Nigerians who can think for themselves and respect the views and feelings of others.
- To involve our students in co-operative activities thereby creating opportunity for leadership roles to be identified and encouraged.
- To produce individuals who will contribute meaningfully towards the development of our rich cultural heritage, art and language.
- To help our students develop competitive spirit by training them to be good sportsmen and women through the provision of adequate sports facilities.